Terms & Conditions
Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
Do we disclose any information to outside parties?
By downloading gated content from the SOMNEX | The Sleep Show and Shack Media Ltd. you consent to allowing your details to be shared with the relevant partner, who may wish to contact you. You can unsubscribe from the communications at any time.
Any of the information we collect from you may be used in one of the following ways:
▪ To personalise your experience
▪ To improve customer service
▪ To send relevant marketing and introductory emails from/relating to partners.
Shack Media Ltd. shall use personal information such as names, addresses, email addresses and telephone numbers solely for the purpose specified. In addition, Shack Media Ltd. has implemented security measures to prevent unauthorised access, loss, leakage, alteration or extraction of personal information from our systems.
Shack Media Ltd. may provide or disclose personal information to selected third parties. Access AI ensures that appropriate management of personal information is being implemented at those entities that have been provided with such information.
Shack Media Ltd. may utilise personal information to provide you with information regarding products and services and in business operations for developing products and services. If you would not like to receive such information or if you do not want your personal information to be utilised in our business operations, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org stating that such is the case. Upon receipt of the request, we will stop the use of your personal information for such purposes.
Moreover, if you would like to confirm, correct or delete personal information provided by you on this website, please write to us at email@example.com stating that such is the case. We will then take appropriate measures to respond to your request.
What are cookies?
How are we using cookies?
- For marketing purposes for example, to display personalised banner
- To identify you as you travel around our site and to monitor your journey. This enables us to identify issues and improve our customer journey.
- To provide site usage information, which together with purchase information, will further help us improve and develop the products and services we offer.
- You may change your website browser settings to reject cookies. To learn how to disable cookies or opt out of their usage please visit www.aboutcookies.org. Please note, however, that some cookies are essential and in the event you do reject cookies this may impair the functionality of the website.
Third party cookies
We have tried to ensure that you our customers have full visibility of the cookies used on our website. Our website requires certain cookies to be enabled for you, however if you would like to restrict or block cookies from this website you can use your browser to do so. Each browser allows you to restrict or block cookies in different ways so we recommend that you visit www.allaboutcookies.org on how to manage them.